2020 Adult Sports
Summer 2020 Sports Update- May 21, 2020
Registration Deadline: Monday, June 1, 2020. Leagues begin June 15.* League formats and rule changes.
We hope you and your family are safe and well. Over the last few months, we’ve all had to adapt to monumental changes in the way we live, work, and play to protect public health. We appreciate your cooperation and support as we work together to safely re-open facilities and resume recreation programs.
Here’s to a successful season, celebrating the spirit of sport through acceptance, patience, and good sportsmanship. If you’re willing to use physical distancing and are feeling well, please join us for Summer 2020 Adult Sports!
You may have recently completed our adult sports survey and shared your thoughts on how summer sports leagues should proceed. We were happy to see that the vast majority of players supported modified rules and game formats to conform to COVID-19 social distancing guidelines and expectations. In addition, a majority of players indicated they would be willing to participate in leagues without spectators and limited pre-game and post-game gatherings.
In consultation with the Missoula City-County Health Department, we’ve modified our Summer 2020 leagues to give teams the option to play with some restrictions in place. We understand that changes to rules and game formats can be tough to understand, but we’re confident players will rise to the occasion and welcome this opportunity to play the sports they enjoy in these extraordinary times. View rule changes.
All players, please note:
All players, in all sports, must sign in at IMLeagues.com/Missoula and complete the waiver/sportsmanship agreement. Sign In Instructions (PDF) Questions? Call the Sports and Wellness office at 406-552-6664 or email our staff.
Quick and easy team registration
Register early, leagues fill quickly! Team registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Captains, please fill out team roster completely with captain and player information.
- Bring the form and team fee to Currents Aquatics Center in McCormick Park, 600 Cregg Lane. We accept cash, local checks, Visa, or MasterCard. Please note the registration deadline listed with each sport.
- IMPORTANT: All players must sign in at IMLeagues.com and complete the waiver/sportsmanship agreement. Instructions (PDF) Questions? Call 406-552-6266.
- Captain’s meetings are MANDATORY unless otherwise noted. If a team captain cannot make the meeting, a team representative must attend. Meetings will include sport-specific rules and rule changes, roster requirements, sportsmanship/player code of conduct, gym and facility rules and uniform/equipment requirements.
- Current game schedules and information can be found at IMLeagues.com.
- Free Agents: Find your sport and league at IMLeagues.com to register as a free agent.
- Depending on the number of teams, some leagues may be combined and/or play on different days.
- Questions? Email us or phone 406-552-6266.