Master Project List
MRA Master Projects List - updated June 2021
Disclaimer: This above list is a working document and is not final. We are still adding, clarifying and cross checking information. Amounts have been entered by numerous staff over 41 years. Historical information has not been verified by current staff. MRA amounts are based on either approved amount by MRA Board of Commissioners or final amount contributed to a project.
Project Type Key:
- PP – public/private partnership leveraging private investment
- PP-NP – public/private partnership leveraging other investment with a non-profit
- PF – public facility (bldgs., i.e. City Hall, County Courthouse, Hellgate HS)
- PT – parks & trails
- PA – public art
- LA – land acquisition
- PW – public works project, i.e. road, sidewalk, water line, sewer line (not related to a partnership)
- PL – plan, study, survey, etc.
We are in the process of adding sub codes to the PP-NP category to identify whether it is a social, cultural or housing related entity. Examples would be:
- Cultural – MCT, Art Museum
- Social – Western Montana Mental Health Center, Poverello
- Housing – homeWORD, Msla Housing Authority, North Missoula Community Development Corporation
- Brochures: General; URD I Recap; URD III; State TIF Information
- MRA Bylaws - Amended June 18, 2003 (PDF)
- Robert’s Rules Of Order
- Quick Reference - Summary Version
- Montana Code Annotated (Table of Contents)
- State of Montana Urban Renewal Law: Title 7, Chapter 15, Part 42, and Part 43 M.C.A.
- State of Montana - Administrative Rules governing Tax Increment Financing Districts 42.19.14
- Urban Renewal Plans
- MRA State Prevailing Wage Rates Policy
MRA Board Meeting Agendas, Minutes, and Supporting Information
Agendas and Minutes (January 2021 to Current)
The above link will take you to the City's public meeting page that uses the City's eScribe interactive meeting software. Use the filter button to the right of the search bar to filter by date and / or by the name of the board or committee. This version of the agenda allows you to submit written public comment on agenda items up until the board meeting.
Agendas and Minutes from January 2008 - Current:
Sign up to receive the MRA Board Agenda and Action Summary by email.
MRA Financial Reports
Fiscal Year 2022
2021 November - no reports
2021 July - no reports
FY22 Preliminary Budget v8-10-2021 (prepared with FY22 taxable values, FY21 mills, estimated beginning fund balances)
FY22 Preliminary Budget v7-27-2021 (updated with recent projects closed out)
FY22 Preliminary Budget v6-17-2021 (pending FY22 taxable values and mill levies and final beginning fund balances)
Fiscal Year 2021
2021 June v9-1-2021
2021 June v8-9-2021
2021 June v7-21-2021
2020 July - no reports
Fiscal Year 2020
2020 June (final with year end adjustments as of 2020-11-13)
2019 November - no reports
2019 October; FY20 Budget (Final pending audit adjustments)
MRA Audit Reports
View current and archived Audit Reports.
MRA Annual Budgets
Budget information prior to Fiscal Year 2005 is available in hard copy from the City Clerk’s office.
Budget information from Fiscal Year 2005 through 2008: View Most Recent Annual MRA Budget (PDF) | View All
Budget information subsequent to Fiscal Year 2008 is available on the City’s Financial Services Budget page.
MRA Annual Reports*
View current and archived Annual Reports.
*Annual Report information is included in the MRA Audit Report starting in Fiscal Year 2005.