Master Project List
MRA Master Projects List
Disclaimer: This above list is a working document and is not final. We are still adding, clarifying and cross checking information. Amounts have been entered by numerous staff over 41 years. Historical information has not been verified by current staff. MRA amounts are based on either approved amount by MRA Board of Commissioners or final amount contributed to a project.
Project Type Key:
- PP – public/private partnership leveraging private investment
- PP-NP – public/private partnership leveraging other investment with a non-profit
- PF – public facility (bldgs., i.e. City Hall, County Courthouse, Hellgate HS)
- PT – parks & trails
- PA – public art
- LA – land acquisition
- PW – public works project, i.e. road, sidewalk, water line, sewer line (not related to a partnership)
- PL – plan, study, survey, etc.
We are in the process of adding sub codes to the PP-NP category to identify whether it is a social, cultural or housing related entity. Examples would be:
- Cultural – MCT, Art Museum
- Social – Western Montana Mental Health Center, Poverello
- Housing – homeWORD, Msla Housing Authority, North Missoula Community Development Corporation
- Brochures: General; URD I Recap; URD III; State TIF Information
- MRA Bylaws - Amended June 18, 2003 (PDF)
- Robert’s Rules Of Order
- Quick Reference - Summary Version
- Montana Code Annotated (Table of Contents)
- State of Montana Urban Renewal Law: Title 7, Chapter 15, Part 42, and Part 43 M.C.A.
- State of Montana - Administrative Rules governing Tax Increment Financing Districts 42.19.14
- Urban Renewal Plans
- MRA State Prevailing Wage Rates Policy
MRA Board Meeting Agendas, Minutes, and Supporting Information
View current and archived MRA Board Meeting information.
MRA Financial Reports
Fiscal Year 2020
2020 - January; FY20 Budget (Final with audit adjustments)
2019 - December
2019- November - no reports
2019 - October; FY20 Budget (Final pending audit adjustments)
2019 - September FY19 June updated
MRA Audit Reports
View current and archived Audit Reports.
MRA Annual Budgets
Budget information prior to Fiscal Year 2005 is available in hard copy from the City Clerk’s office.
View Most Recent Annual MRA Budget (PDF) | View All
Budget information subsequent to Fiscal Year 2008 is available on the City’s Financial Services Budget page.
MRA Annual Reports*
View current and archived Annual Reports.
*Annual Report information is included in the MRA Audit Report starting in Fiscal Year 2005.