At Missoula City Cemetery we offer monument cleaning, monument leveling and other monument site repair. Our staff can take care of a variety of monument cleaning and site repair needs. From delicate jobs of cleaning marble and limestone monuments, to a vigorous cleaning of modern granite stones, leveling a monument, or remove a shrub.
To request a quote to clean, level, or do other monument site repair, please complete the monument service request form.
Important items to consider:
- What material is your monument made of?
- How old is the monument?
- If a monument is very old, the stone may be brittle and a cleaning may not be recommended.
- Do you have the legal authority to authorize a cleaning on the monument?
- How much is it to clean my monument stone?
The cemetery has a price by quote for monument cleaning. Please contact the cemetery office or fill out our cleaning quote request form. Liability Cleaning Waiver
- If my stone is damaged while cleaning will the cemetery repair it?
No. By signing the liability waiver and understanding the risk, the cemetery is not responsible in case of damages. Please see the Liability Waiver for more detailed information.
- Will the cemetery clean my bronze marker?
No. Cleaning service is for stone monuments only.
- How often can my monument be cleaned?
It all depends on the age of the monument and material of the monument. Monuments made of marble or limestone need only be cleaned every ten years. Modern granite stones are more sturdy and can handle more frequent cleanings.