Agendas and Minutes
For records prior to 2009, contact the City Clerk office.
- Oversees Development Services
- Regulating land-use matter, particularly subdivision and zoning
- Addressing subdivision concerns, including the division of land into lots for distinct ownership and regulating to ensure the public good in areas such as health, safety, and transportation
- Overseeing zoning concerns of historical districts, off-street parking, and signs, as well as the location and distribution of residential, commercial, and industrial uses of gas stations and establishments with liquor licenses
- Works with the following Boards and Commissions: