Skip to Main Content
How Do I?
You are here:
About the Missoula Fire Department
The Missoula Fire Department was founded in 1887. Today, the department has 95 personnel that staff 5 stations and encompass five divisions:
- Provides department leadership and oversight
- Provides in-house service and repairs to our facilities and equipment
- Provides public service response
- Provides inspection, education and incident cause investigation
Training and EMS
- Provides safe practices and techniques for operations staff
The Missoula Fire Department is actively invested in the safety and well being of the Missoula community and it's residents. If you need assistance, please contact us at 406-552-6210.
Missoula Fire in the News
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow