Workers' Compensation

Accidents / Injuries

Workers' compensation insurance is provided for all employees to cover occupational injury or illness arising out of and in the course of employment.

Information Guide: Reporting a Workers' Compensation Injury

Very important: Injuries must be reported to the immediate supervisor within 24 hours of injury. To file a claim, employees must fill out the Accident / Injury Form and submit completed forms to Human Resources. If a timely notice of an accident/injury is not provided, the accident/injury may not be compensable under workers' compensation (MCA 39-71-603).

To digitally sign forms, download, and/or open with Adobe PDF Reader.

First Report of Injury or Occupational Disease Instructions

First Report of Injury Form

Incident Report

Medical Status Form

Prescription Payment Authorization

Temporary Modified Duty Assignment


Mike Brady                                
Risk and Safety Manager              
Phone: 406-552-6278

Email Mike Brady

Workers' Compensation Carrier

Montana Municipal Interlocal Authority (MMIA)
P.O. Box 6669
Helena, MT 59604-6669
Phone: 800-635-3089