Pro Se Resources
Instructions for pro se filers:
Please review the Instructions for Pro Se filers for guidance on how to file documents with Municipal Court. You can submit documents by email, fax, mail, or in person.
Please note: if you are filing a motion by email your motion and the proposed order must be filed as attachments to your email. Photos of documents are not accepted. Documents within the body of an email are not accepted.
Please see Instructions for Pro Se Filers for mailing address and the court’s Fax number.
Please note: if you are needing to Subpoena a person (to testify at a hearing) you must bring two copies of the completed Subpoena form to the counter at Municipal Court where a clerk will sign both copies and scan the document to the record. Both copies will be given back to you: one for the process server and one that will be served on the person the Subpoena is issued for.
Sample Documents for your use
- Appearance Date Extension MOTION (DOC)
- Appearance Date Extension ORDER (DOC)
- Continue, Speedy Trial Waiver MOTION (DOC)
- Continue, Speedy Trial Waiver ORDER (DOC)
- Court Standard Jury Instructions (DOC)
- Dismiss Deferred Imposition of Sentence ORDER (DOC)
- Generic Motion (DOC)
- Generic Order (DOC)
- Grant Deferred Imposition of Sentence MOTION (DOC)
- Modification-Reconsideration of Sentence MOTION (DOC)
- Modification-Reconsideration of Sentence ORDER (DOC)
- Notice Appeal, Stay Sentence pro se MOTION (DOC)
- Notice Appeal, Stay Sentence pro se ORDER (DOC)
- Payment Date Extension
- Settlement Master Request to Appear
- Subpoena Duces Tecum Pro Se
- Subpoena Pro Se (DOC)
- Zoom Appearance Request (DOC)